Harju Ehitus was established in 1992. The company was founded by construction experts who had gained their management and engineering skills and experiences during their work at the soviet-time Harju KEK. In 2010, Harju Ehitus entered the Finnish construction market.
The main activity fields of Harju Ehitus are general contracting in construction, management of construction projects, and real estate development.
Within the main contracting, we have built and renovated production and storage buildings, trading and service buildings, social and school buildings, hotels, office and administrative buildings, engineering structures, apartment buildings, terrace houses and private residences, as well as renovated several buildings under protection of national heritage.
On the real estate market, we have developed, built and sold apartment and industrial buildings.
We consider continuing training of our employees very important.
Our company follows the following principles:
- understand customers’ needs today and in future
- adhere to the established common goals
- create an environment in the company where all employees are involved in achieving the goals, thereby using their full potential
- define and eliminate sources of errors and surplus costs
- improve on a continuous basis the competence and environmental awareness of employees
- establish long-term and mutually beneficial relations with suppliers and subcontractors
- avoid adverse environmental impact to the maximum extent
Harju Ehitus pays great attention to quality and environmental protection. The quality of construction works is supervised by employees of various management levels as well as a supervising engineer. Deficiencies discovered will be analysed and methods developed in order to avoid their recurrence in future.
Harju Ehituses applies the international quality management system ISO 9001:2015 and the environmental management system ISO 14001:2015.Taking into account our customers’ expectations, meeting the deadlines, ensuring value for money, as well as the conclusion insurance agreements and provision of guarantees allow as to maintain our competitiveness.Our company has been filed in the register of economic activities, see mtr.mkm.ee.
Harju Ehitus is a member of the Estonian Association of Construction Entrepreneurs (EACE).
|ISO 9001:2015 EST|
|ISO 14001:2015 EST|